GET THE BEST HAIR GROWTH PRODUCT ON THE MARKET RIGHT HERE, JUST CLICK THIS LINK!
Precious oils like argan, coconut or macadamia have been a huge deal in hair care for a long time now. Due to their restorative and nourishing properties, it’s no wonder! But, did you know that actually, the best oil for hair growth should be going into your pantry? Yep, slapping oil on your hair is one thing, but pouring it on your salad is whole different story.
Your hair has quite the list of requirements to stay healthy, but a balanced diet filled with a variety of natural ingredients will tick all the boxes. Let’s go over what your locks need most to grow their little asses off, fast!
- Vitamin D – helps to activate hair growth.
- Biotin – the essential element in the synthesis of keratin. Keratin is the main building block that makes up your hair
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids – important to maintain a healthy and moisturized scalp which significantly affects hair growth
- Vitamin A & C – take part in the production of a protective sebum layer. Sebum coats hair and shields it from breakage.
- Zinc and Iron – aid the growth of hair follicles, from which your hair shafts grow (the visible part of your hair)
- Folic Acid – essential for healthy and steady cell division to keep your hair follicles growing!
As you can see, hair growth is a complex mechanism. By investing in the best oil for hair growth, you will help your body tick more of the boxes needed to keep your locks long and luscious!
It’s simply impossible to fulfill all these requirements with hair care – your body needs to be nourished from inside and out. It’s a joint effort!
♥If you want to learn how to maintain healthy hair with just 5 simple habits – read this post!♥
Say hi to your new best friend, cold pressed flaxseed oil!
While you can get all the essential hair growth nutrients from an array of excellent sources like fruit and veg, flaxseed oil has the highest concentration of Omega-3’s.
Omega-3 fatty acids are essential to keep your scalp in tip top shape! So why is this so important for hair growth?
You need a nutritious and well cared for soil to grow a beautiful garden. The same analogy can be applied to your scalp and hair.
If your scalp is properly moisturized and equipped with the right nutrients, it will make for an excellent foundation to grow hair for days.
That’s why cold pressed flaxseed oil is the best oil for hair growth. This glorious oil is packed with the right stuff to make your scalp the ultimate hair growth machine! It’s even got a fair amount of iron and zinc that also contribute to hair growth.
This Is How You Can Incorporate Flaxseed Oil Into Your Diet
Now that we know what the best oil for hair growth is, let’s talk about how you can add it to your menu, stat!
This is a great list of ideas to kick off your long term relationship with the best oil for hair growth.
- Add 1 tbsp of flaxseed oil to your smoothies
- Use it in salad dressing
- It goes great in soup recipes & dips
- Add a dash to baked potatoes, along with herbs and sea salt
- Add a spoon to your pasta
- Use a dash in your mashed potatoes
You can also use whole flaxseeds in your cooking and baking, to get twice the benefit.
These little guys are crazy nutritious! There it is my loves, the best oil for hair growth revealed!
Remember that hair care is a dual process!
You need to nourish your body inside and out for the best results!
Incorporate flaxseed oil into your diet and watch your locks grow!
A healthy diet = beautiful hair, skin and nails. That has truly become my mantra, and I’m still amazed at the results of eating the right stuff.
When I think about all these years that I neglected the importance of nutrition, it just seems crazy.
Better late than never! Are you ready to embrace a healthy lifestyle girlfriend?
Eva K. x